Click the image or click here for the flyer, info below:
2021 Mobile Shredding Event
Recycle your unwanted documents and papers by safely shredding them!!!
GIVE YOUR PAPER A SAFE RETIREMENT - SHRED IT!
• Documents will be securely shredded by Confidential Shredding
• Please stay in your vehicle and place items for shredding in the trunk in a paper bag or a cardboard box only. NO PLASTIC BAGS
• Limit four (4) file-size boxes per vehicle.
• Free to all Ridgewood residents ONLY
• YES – Financial Records, Insurance Records, Personal & Sensitive Information, Legal Documents, etc...
• No Binder Clips or Binders, No Plastics, No Shipping Envelopes, No Photos, No Carbon Paper, No Non–Paper items
For additional program information, please:
- Consult the 2021 Green Guide
- Download the Recycle Coach Mobile App
- Visit us online at www.ridgewoodnj.net and click on Departments>PublicWorks>Recycling.
To find out your recycling zone, please:
- Download the Recycle Coach Mobile App, or
- Visit us online at www.ridgewoodnj.net. Click on My Services Lookup.
Graydon Pool 200 Northern Parkway Ridgewood, NJ
Sat., November 6, 2021 (Rain or Shine)
Start: 9:00 AM (No Early Arrivals)
End: 12:30 PM or when the truck is full, whichever comes first
Please visit us at our convenient drop-off center 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
• Closed Wednesday & Sunday
Items accepted at the Recycling Center include:
- Book Donations
- Bottles & Cans
- Papers & Cardboard
- Yard Waste
Ridgewood Recycling Center 203 E. Glen Avenue
Sponsored by Ridgewood Recycling
- Hits: 1187