If you are a Ridgewood resident and qualify according to the current Governors orders (below), please register here: COVID Registration (ridgewoodnj.net)
Please understand we have a limited supply of vaccine and are doing our best to administer them as quickly as possible. If we can schedule you an appointment we will email you. This may take several weeks and we cannot guarantee you an appointment. If you do receive an appointment elsewhere, kindly email email@example.com and state that you would like to be removed from our list in the subject of the email.
Please also continue to look elsewhere for the vaccine.
Currently, vaccines are available to the following groups:
- Paid and unpaid healthcare workers
- Residents and workers of long-term care and high-risk congregate care facilities
- First responders including sworn law enforcement and fire professionals
- Individuals aged over 65
- Individuals aged 16-64 that have certain medical conditions that increase the risk of severe illness from the virus
- Educators and support staff
Individuals at High Risk (Phase 1B)
Individuals aged 65 and older, and individuals ages 16-64 with medical conditions, as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, that increase the risk of severe illness from the virus. These conditions include:
- Chronic kidney disease
- COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
- Down Syndrome
- Heart conditions, such as heart failure, coronary artery disease, or cardiomyopathies
- Obesity (body mass index [BMI] of 30 kg/m2 or higher but < 40 kg/m2)
- Severe Obesity (BMI ≥ 40 kg/m2)
- Sickle cell disease
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Note: Individuals who are pregnant and those in an immunocompromised state (weakened immune system) from solid organ transplant are also eligible but should follow CDC guidance and first discuss vaccination with their medical provider before receiving the vaccine.
See below for other options:
Bergen County is also doing vaccination clinics you may also register on their site below
You may also register on the state site https://covid19.nj.gov/pages/vaccine and click on “pre-register for the vaccine” and complete the steps. This will allow you to view clinics in your area once you are eligible.
You can also call 855-568-0545 for support at the State Health Department
Stay safe and well,
Dawn Cetrulo, Health Officer
- Hits: 6115