2021 Mobile Shredding Event
Recycle your unwanted documents and papers by safely shredding them!!!
GIVE YOUR PAPER A SAFE RETIREMENT - SHRED IT!
• Documents will be securely shredded by Confidential Shredding
• Please stay in your vehicle and place items for shredding in the trunk in a paper bag or a cardboard box only. NO PLASTIC BAGS
• Limit four (4) file-size boxes per vehicle.
• Free to all Ridgewood residents ONLY
• YES – Financial Records, Insurance Records, Personal & Sensitive Information, Legal Documents, etc...
• No Binder Clips or Binders, No Plastics, No Shipping Envelopes, No Photos, No Carbon Paper, No Non–Paper items
For additional program information, please:
To find out your recycling zone, please:
Graydon Pool 200 Northern Parkway Ridgewood, NJ
Sat., November 6, 2021 (Rain or Shine)
Start: 9:00 AM (No Early Arrivals)
End: 12:30 PM or when the truck is full, whichever comes first
Please visit us at our convenient drop-off center 8:00 AM – 3:00 PM
• Closed Wednesday & Sunday
Items accepted at the Recycling Center include:
Ridgewood Recycling Center 203 E. Glen Avenue
Sponsored by Ridgewood Recycling
Click here for the flyer
COPYRIGHT © 2022 VILLAGE OF RIDGEWOOD
If you have any trouble with accessing information contained within this website, please contact Dylan Hansen - 201-670-5500 x276 or by email email@example.com.