PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE/AGENDA
Tuesday, March 15, 2022
Village Hall Court Room - 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
- 7:30 p.m. - Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Knudsen, Young, Reynolds, Joel, O’Brien, Patire, Hooban, Barto, Johnson, Lyubarskiy, Alegre
- 7:30 p.m. – 7:35 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
- 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics; Correspondence Received by the Board
- 7:40 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Historic Preservation Commission – Discussion re: Bagelicious, 41 N. Broad Street, façade paint
- 8:00 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. - Fitometry, LLC – Application for minor site plan approval with variances to construct staircases on existing building to access rooftop to be utilized as an open air fitness area at 129 S. Broad Street, Block 3708, Lot 29
- 9:15 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. – Review of proposed Ordinance #3902 to amend Chapter 190 of the Code at Section 190-99, “Zoning Map”
- 9:30 p.m. – 9:35 p.m. - Adoption of Minutes: March 1, 2022
- 9:35 p.m. – Executive Session if needed
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Susan Knudsen, John Young, Lorraine Reynolds, Richard Joel, Dianne O’Brien, Melanie Hooban, Debbie Patire, Frances Barto, Darlene Johnson, Igor Lyubarskiy, Sergio Alegre
Professional Staff: Stephen Wellinghorst, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Maryann Bucci-Carter, Village Planner; Jane Wondergem, Board Secretary
- Hits: 159