PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING
Tuesday, September 7, 2021
Village Hall Court Room - 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
- 7:30 p.m. - Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Knudsen, Van Goor, Reynolds, Joel, O’Brien, Patire, Hooban, Barto, Johnson, Lyubarskiy, Alegre
- 7:30 p.m. – 7:35 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
- 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics; Correspondence Received by the Board
- 7:40 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Historic Preservation Commission reviews:
- 4EverYoung, 20 Wilsey Square, Block 3807 Lot 5 – Proposed signage – revised
- 8:00 p.m. – 8:05 p.m. – Tasko Enterprises, LLC, 315 E. Glen Avenue, Block 3106, Lots 20.01 and 20.02 – Application for Amended Major Subdivision approval, related variances and proposed easement. (Carried to October 5, 2021 without further notice and without prejudice to the Board)
- 8:05 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Maureen McTigue, 142 Kenilworth Road, Block 4202, Lot 15 – Application for Minor Subdivision approval to relocate the lot line between Lot 15 and Lot 18 in Block 4202, and any related variances.
- 9:00 p.m. – 9:20 p.m. – Discussion re proposed Ordinance to amend Chapter 190 of the Village Code to modify allowed fence heights for residential uses
- 9:20 p.m. – 9:25 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: August 17, 2021
- 9:25 p.m. – Executive Session
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Susan Knudsen, James Van Goor, Lorraine Reynolds, Richard Joel, Dianne O’Brien, Melanie Hooban, Debbie Patire, Frances Barto, Darlene Johnson, Igor Lyubarskiy, Sergio Alegre Professional Staff: Stephen Wellinghorst, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer
- Hits: 83