PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE/AGENDA
Tuesday, August 17, 2021
Village Hall Court Room - 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
- 7:30 p.m. - Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Knudsen, Van Goor, Reynolds, Joel, O’Brien, Patire, Hooban, Barto, Johnson, Lyubarskiy, Alegre
- 7:30 p.m. – 7:35 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
- 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics; Correspondence Received by the Board
7:40 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Historic Preservation Commission reviews:
- Russo Family LP, 19 N. Broad St., Block 3804 Lot 17 – Proposed New Construction
- Bagelicious, 41 N. Broad St., Block 3804 Lot 22 – Proposed signage and change paint color
- 8:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. – Tasko Enterprises, LLC, 315 E. Glen Avenue, Block 3106, Lots 20.01 and 20.02 – Application for Amended Major Subdivision approval, related variances and proposed easement. (Continued from July 6, 2021 without further notice and without prejudice to the Board)
- 9:30 p.m. – 9:45 p.m. – Discussion re proposed Ordinance to amend Chapter 190 of the Village Code to modify allowed fence heights for residential uses
- 9:45 p.m. – 9:50 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: July 20, 2021
- 9:50 p.m. – Executive Session if needed
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Susan Knudsen, James Van Goor, Lorraine Reynolds, Richard Joel, Dianne O’Brien, Melanie Hooban, Debbie Patire, Frances Barto, Darlene Johnson, Igor Lyubarskiy, Sergio Alegre
Professional Staff: Stephen Wellinghorst, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Maryann Bucci-Carter, Village Planner; Jane Wondergem, Board Secretary
- Hits: 112