PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Village Hall Court Room – 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
- 7:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
- Roll call: Hache, Van Goor, Knudsen, Joel, Torielli, Patire, Hooban, Barto, Wesner, O’Brien
- 7:30 p.m. – 7:35 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
- 7:35 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics, Correspondence Received by the Board
- 7:45 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Review of Ordinance #3741 – Ordinance to amend Chapter 190 of the Village Code at section 122E regarding signs in the B-1, B-2 and C Districts
- 7:45 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. - Discussion re: Ordinance which would amend Chapter 190, Land Use and Development to require a driveway to be provided where a garage exists
- 8:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Discussion re: Amendment of By-Laws
- 8:30 p.m. – 8:35 p.m. - Adoption of Minutes: August 6, 2019
- 8:35 p.m. – Executive Session (if necessary)
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Ramon Hache, James Van Goor, Susan Knudsen, Richard Joel, Joel Torielli, Melanie Hooban, Debbie Patire, Frances Barto, Alysson Wesner, Dianne O’Brien
Professional Staff: Christopher Martin, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Maryann Bucci-Carter and A. Peter Van Den Kooy, Village Planners; Jane Wondergem, Board Secretary
- Hits: 1424