PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE/AGENDA
Tuesday, February 18, 2014
Village Hall Court Room - 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
1. 7:30 p.m.- Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Aronsohn, Bigos, Pucciarelli, Nalbantian, Hurley, Reilly, Joel, Grant, Dockray, Peters
2. 7:35 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
3. 7:45 p.m. – 7:50 p.m. – Correspondence Received by the Board
4. 7:50 p.m. – 8:20 p.m. – Dean J. Cerf, 436, 440 & 448 Farview Ave., Block 1702, Lots 21.01, 22.01, 22.02 – Modification to a condition of approval for minor subdivision to permit service connections to be connected to the dwellings from the existing utility poles by over-head wires.
5. 8:20 p.m. – 9:45 p.m. – Discussion re: Review of North Walnut Street Redevelopment Plan
6. 9:45 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. – Discussion re: Referral of Draft Shade Tree Ordinance by Village Council – Draft ordinance which addresses the clear cutting of trees on private property within the Village and which provides land use and planning guidelines for developers and the development review boards of the Village.
7. 10:30 p.m. – 10:45 p.m. – Executive Session if needed
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Mayor Paul Aronsohn, Nancy Bigos, Councilman Pucciarelli, Charles Nalbantian, Morgan Hurley, Kevin Reilly, Richard Joel, Cyril Grant, Wendy Dockray, Michele Peters
Professional Staff: Blais L. Brancheau, Planner; Gail L. Price, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Jane Wondergem, Board Secretary
- Hits: 1652