PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE/AGENDA
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Ridgewood High School Student Center
627 E. Ridgewood Ave., Ridgewood, NJ – 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
1. 7:30 p.m.- Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Aronsohn, Bigos, Knudsen, Nalbantian, Joel, Reilly, Dockray, Peters, Thurston, Altano, Abdalla
2. 7:35 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
3. 7:45 p.m. – 7:55 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics
4. 7:55 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Correspondence Received by the Board
5. 8:00 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. – Public Hearing on Amendment to the Land Use Plan Element of the Master Plan – AH-2, B-3-R, C-R & C Zone Districts
6. 9:15 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. – Lester Stable, 259 North Maple Avenue, Block 3209, Lot 1 – Proposed addition/renovation for the implementation of new bathrooms, multi-purpose room and storage area
7. 10:00 p.m. – 10:15 p.m. – Discussion re: 438 VanBuren Subdivision
8. 10:15 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. – Resolution - Amendment to the Land Use Plan Element of the Master Plan for the H – Hospital Zone
9. 10:30 p.m. – 10:35 p.m. – Approval of Minutes – January 29, 2014; March 10, 2014
10. 10:35 p.m. – Executive session if needed
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Mayor Paul Aronsohn, Nancy Bigos, Councilwoman Susan Knudsen, Charles Nalbantian, Richard Joel, Kevin Reilly, Wendy Dockray, Michele Peters, David Thurston, Isabella Altano, Khidir Abdalla
Professional Staff: Blais L. Brancheau, Planner; Gail L. Price, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Jane Wondergem, Board Secretary
- Hits: 1778