PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Village Hall Court Room – 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
1. 7:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act. Roll call: Hache, Knudsen, Joel, Patire, Scheibner, Torielli, McWilliams, Barto, Van Goor, Wesner, Bandelt
2. 7:30 p.m. – 7:35 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
3. 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics, Correspondence Received by the Board
4. 7:40 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – Ordinance to Amend Chapter 244 of the Code of the Village of Ridgewood Entitled "Smoking"
5. 8:00 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. – Draft Ordinance regarding amending the permitted uses in the B-1 and B-2 Zones
6. 8:15 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. – Louis J. IV and Stephanie Reynolds, Minor Subdivision, 562 Morningside Road, Block 1313, Lot 18.01, Continued from July 17, 2018 without prejudice to the Board
7. 10:00 p.m. – 10:05 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: August 15, 2017
8. 10:05 p.m. – Executive Session (if necessary)
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Ramon Hache, Susan Knudsen, Joel Torielli, Melanie McWilliams, David Scheibner, Richard Joel, Debbie Patire, Frances Barto, James Van Goor, Alysson Wesner, Matthew Bandelt
Professional Staff: Christopher Martin, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Brigette Bogart, Village Planner; Michael Cafarelli, Board Secretary
- Hits: 1828