PLANNING BOARD REORGANIZATION &
PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE/AGENDA
Tuesday, July 3, 2018
Village Hall Court Room - 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
1. 7:30 p.m. - Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
2. 7:35 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Reorganization of Planning Board
Appointment of Board Attorney
Swearing of Board Members
Election of Officers
Selection of Experts
Appointment of Board Committees and Designees
Resolution re: Open Public Meetings Act and Annual Meeting Schedule
3. 8:30 p.m. – 8:40 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
4. 8:40 p.m. – 8:50 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics; Correspondence Received by the Board
5. 8:50 p.m. – 8:55 p.m. – Calbi, Minor Subdivision and Permit for not Abutting Street, 315 East Glen Avenue, Block 2106, Lot 20 - Adoption of Memorializing Resolution of Approval
6. 8:55 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Chestnut Hill Development, Minor Sub-Division, 401 Mountain Avenue, Block 270, Lot 4 - Execution of Minor Subdivision Deed
7. 9:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. – Land Use Liability Seminar Presentation by the Planning Board Attorney
8. 9:30 p.m. – 9:35 p.m. – Approval of minutes from February 7, 2017
9. 9:35 p.m. – Executive Session (if needed)
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Susan Knudsen, Jeff Voigt, Joel Torielli, Melanie McWilliams, David Scheibner, Richard Joel, Debbie Patire, Frances Barto, James Van Goor, Alysson Wesner, and Matthew Bandelt
Professional Staff: Christopher Martin, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Brigette Bogart, Planner; Michael Cafarelli, Board Secretary
- Hits: 1803