PLANNING BOARD SPECIAL PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE/AGENDA
Monday, March 31, 2014
Benjamin Franklin Middle School Auditorium
335 North Van Dien Avenue, Ridgewood, NJ - 7:00 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
1. 7:00 p.m.- Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Aronsohn, Bigos, Pucciarelli, Nalbantian, Hurley, Reilly, Joel, Dockray, Peters
2. 7:05 p.m. – 7:35 p.m. – Executive Session
3. 7:35 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
4. 7:45 p.m. – 7:50 p.m. – Correspondence Received by the Board
5. 7:50 p.m. – 10:20 p.m. –Public Hearing on Amendment to the Land Use Plan Element of the Master Plan for the H – Hospital Zone, The Valley Hospital, 223 N. Van Dien Avenue, Block 3301, Lot 51 - Continuation of Board expert presentations.
6. 10:20 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. – Approval of Minutes – October 15, 2013
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Mayor Paul Aronsohn, Nancy Bigos, Councilman Pucciarelli, Charles Nalbantian, Morgan Hurley, Kevin Reilly, Richard Joel, Wendy Dockray, Michele Peters
Professional Staff: Blais L. Brancheau, Planner; Gail L. Price, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Jane Wondergem, Board Secretary
- Hits: 1756