PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, September 5, 2017
Village Hall Court Room – 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
- 7:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
- Roll call: Knudsen, Voigt, Altano, Joel, Patire, Scheibner, Torielli, McWilliams, Barto, Van Goor
3. 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
4. 7:40 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics, Correspondence Received by the Board
5. 7:45 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – 200/210 South Broad Avenue, LLC, Preliminary and Final Major Site Plan and C Variance, Block 3905, Lot 6 and 7 – To be carried to November 7, 2017 without prejudice to the Board
6. 8:00 p.m. – 8:10 p.m. – Stacy Tsapatsaris, Minor Subdivision and C Variance, 144 North Murray Avenue, Block 2104, Lot 2 and 3.06 - To be carried to November 7, 2017 without prejudice to the Board
7. 8:10 p.m. – 8:20 p.m. – Robert Jennee, Minor Subdivision and C Variance, 246 Mountain Road, Block 209, Lot 13.01- continued from August 1, 2017 and to be carried to October 17, 2017 without further notice and without prejudice to the Board
8. 8:20 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. – Draft Report Hudson Street Redevelopment Designation
9. 9:30 p.m. – 9:35 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: October 4, 2016 and October 18, 2016
10. 9:35 p.m. – Executive Session (if necessary)
Professional Staff: Christopher Martin, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Brigette Bogart, Planner; Michael Cafarelli, Board Secretary
Members: Susan Knudsen, Jeff Voigt, Joel Torielli, Melanie McWilliams, David Scheibner, Richard Joel, Isabella Altano, Debbie Patire, Frances Barto, James Van Goor
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
- Hits: 3614