PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
Village Hall Court Room– 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
- 7:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
- Roll call: Knudsen, Voigt, Altano, Joel, Patire, Scheibner, Torielli, McWilliams
- 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. - Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
- 7:40 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics, Correspondence Received by the Board
- 7:45 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – 257 Ridgewood Avenue, LLC, Block 3703, Lot 4, 6, & 8.01, Preliminary Major and Final Major Site Plan – Public Hearing continued from November 1, 2016 – To be carried to future date.
- 8:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. – Work Session: Draft Ordinance Addressing Miscellaneous Recommendations in Reexamination Report and in Zoning Officer Memoranda
- 9:30 p.m. – 9:35 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: September 2, 2014
- 9:35 p.m. – Executive Session (if necessary)
- Professional Staff: Blais L. Brancheau, Planner; Christopher Martin, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Michael Cafarelli, Board Secretary
- Members: Susan Knudsen, Jeff Voigt, Joel Torielli, Melanie McWilliams, David Scheibner, Richard Joel, Isabella Altano, Debbie Patire
- In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
- Hits: 2081