PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, August 2, 2016
Village Hall Court Room– 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
- 7:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
- Roll call: Knudsen, Voigt, Altano, Joel, Reilly, Patire, Thurston, Scheibner, Torielli, McWilliams
- 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. - Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
- 7:40 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics, Correspondence Received by the Board
- 7:45 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – World Mission Society, Church of God Status Update
- 8:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Discussion of Miscellaneous Zoning Issues Raised by Acting Zoning Officer (residential exterior tanks, equipment, patios and other structures; solar panels; definition of “principal sign”)
- 9:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. - Discussion of Prioritization of Action Items from Reexamination Report
- 9:30 p.m. – 9:45 p.m. – Scheduling of Hearings for Upcoming Development Applications
- 9:45p.m. – 10:00 p.m. – Repeal of Ordinance 3066
- 10:00 p.m. – 10:10 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: March 12, 2016 and May 5, 2015
- 10:10 p.m. – Executive Session (if necessary)
Adjournment Members: Susan Knudsen, Jeff Voigt, Joel Torielli, Melanie McWilliams, David Scheibner, Richard Joel, Kevin Reilly, David Thurston, Isabella Altano, Debbie Patire
Professional Staff: Blais L. Brancheau, Planner; Gail L. Price, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Michael Cafarelli, Board Secretary
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
- Hits: 2006