PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE/AGENDA
Tuesday, October 17, 2023
Village Hall Court Room - 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
1. 7:30 p.m. - Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Willis, Young, Perron, Joel, O’Brien, Barto, Van Goor, Stern, Johnson, Alegre, Refkin
2. 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
3. 7:40 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics
4. 7:45 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. – Ridgewood Water Capital Project, PFOA/PFOS Treatment Project, 1156 East Ridgewood Avenue, Block 4205, Lot 44 (Carried from September 19, 2023 without further notice)
5. 8:45 p.m. – 8:50 p.m. – Adoption of Memorializing Resolution re: 20 Corsa Investments, LLC, minor site plan and variance approval at 20 Corsa Terrace, Block 2114, Lot 4
6. 8:50 p.m. – 9:20 p.m. – Discussion re: Master Plan Implementation - B-1 Zone and B-2 Zone permitted uses
7. 8:50 p.m. – 8:55 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: September 5, 2023
8. 8:55 p.m. – Executive Session if needed
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Rob Willis, John Young, Pamela Perron, Richard Joel, Dianne O’Brien, Frances Barto, James Van Goor, Michael Stern, Darlene Johnson, Sergio Alegre, David Refkin
Professional Staff: Stephen Wellinghorst, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; John Barree, Village Planner; Jane Wondergem, Board Secretary