PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE/AGENDA
Tuesday, September 15, 2015
Village Hall Court Room– 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
- 1.7:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Aronsohn, Bigos, Knudsen, Nalbantian, Joel, Reilly, Dockray, Thurston, Altano, Abdalla
- 2.7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
- 3.7:40 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. – CCorrespondence Received by the Board
- 4.7:45 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. – PNC Bank, Minor Site Plan Application: Memorialization of Resolution of Approval, PNC Bank , 257 Ridgewood Avenue, Block 3703, Lots, 4, 6, & 8.01
- 5.8:00p.m. – 8:10 p.m. –Sonic Wave dba Tito's Burritos, Minor Site Plan and Variance Application, 166 East Ridgewood Avenue, Block 3704, Lot 5
- 6.8:10 p.m. – 8:20 p.m. – Approval of Minutes: February 19, 2015
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Mayor Paul Aronsohn, Nancy Bigos, Councilwoman Susan Knudsen, Charles Nalbantian, Richard Joel, Kevin Reilly, Wendy Dockray, David Thurston, Isabella Altano, Khidir Abdalla
Professional Staff: Blais L. Brancheau, Planner; Gail L. Price, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Michael Cafarelli, Board Secretary
- Hits: 2172