PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE/AGENDA
Monday, November 9, 2015
Annie Zusy Room– 6:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
- 6:30 p.m. – 6:40 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Aronsohn, Bigos, Knudsen, Nalbantian, Joel, Reilly, Dockray, Thurston, Altano, Abdalla
- 6:40 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Executive Session
- 9:00 p.m. – 9:10 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
- 9:10 p.m. – 9:15 p.m. – CCorrespondence Received by the Board
- 9:15 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. – Discussion of the preparation of the housing element of the master plan.
- 10:00 p.m. – 10:05 p.m. – Approval of Minutes: March 18, 2014
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Mayor Paul Aronsohn, Nancy Bigos, Councilwoman Susan Knudsen, Charles Nalbantian, Richard Joel, Kevin Reilly, Wendy Dockray, David Thurston, Isabella Altano, Khidir Abdalla
Professional Staff: Blais L. Brancheau, Planner; Gail L. Price, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Michael Cafarelli, Board Secretary
- Hits: 2237