PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, June 16, 2020 - 7:30 P.M.
THIS WILL BE A VIRTUAL ONLINE PUBLIC MEETING
For the duration of the Coronavirus Health Emergency, Village Hall is closed to the public and meetings are held with participants at remote locations, connecting to conferencing software provided by zoom.us. Members of the public are invited to view meetings live using the Zoom client, which also allows them to “raise a hand” and contribute with voice and video when they are invited to do so during public portions of the meeting.
Please click the link below to join the virtual meeting:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 558 8656
Webinar ID: 876 3058 4747
In the alternative, if you cannot join the live meeting remotely for any reason, you may contact Jane Wondergem, the Planning Board Secretary at (201)670-5500 x240 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
7:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Hache, Van Goor, Knudsen, Joel, Torielli, Patire, Hooban, Barto, Wesner, O’Brien
1. 7:30 p.m. – 7:35 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
2. 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics, Correspondence Received by the Board
3. 7:40 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. – Robert Rigoglioso and Richard Queen, Minor Sub-Division, 248/270 Franklin Turnpike, Block2906, Lots 2.02 and 2.06 - Adoption of Memorializing Resolution of Approval of extension of time.
4. 7:45 p.m. – 8:40 p.m. – Public Hearing on the Third Round Housing Element and Fair Share Plan amendment to the Master Plan
5. 8:40 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Discussion Re: An Ordinance to amend Chapter 190 of the Code of the Village of Ridgewood at Section 190-37B to allow handicap accessible ramps on one- and two-family dwellings to be reviewed by the Site Plan Exemption Committee
6. 8:40 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: June 2, 2020
7. 9:45 p.m. – Executive Session (if necessary)
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Ramon Hache, James Van Goor, Susan Knudsen, Richard Joel, Joel Torielli, Melanie Hooban, Debbie Patire, Frances Barto, Alysson Wesner, Dianne O’Brien
Professional Staff: Christopher Martin, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Maryann Bucci-Carter, Village Planner; Jane Wondergem, Board Secretary
- Hits: 1407