Dear Ridgewood Resident:
Village crews will start collecting the leaves that are placed in the street, at the curb line, beginning October 19th and will continue through December 18th, weather permitting. Designated Yardwaste Areas (A_D) will be used for leaf removal purposes.
* Please note: Area B: The following streets will be considered AREA D for leaf season ONLY:
Beechwood Rd., Carlton., Elm Court, Kemah Rd., N.Monroe St.(house#108-412), Palmer CT., S.Hill., Sheridan Terr., Unadilla Rd., Valley View Ave., Waiku Rd., Wastena terr., Windsor Terr. & Woodland Ave. (house #116-223)
Leaves only (no brush ), may be placed along the curb line (in the street) during the dates listed for your area. Leaves are collected by the Village after the last day of the schedule. If you place your leaves out after the collection has been completed in your area, a summons may be issued, without a warning. Crews will return to your area only after the end date of your area's next scheduled dates. Please consider that this season's weather conditions, the timing of when the leaves fall, and the amounts of leaves that fall will all impact current leaf collection schedules.
If you biodegradable paper bags, place them on the curb (not in the street). Biodegradable paper bags are available at our Recycling Center while supplies last. Leaves (and brush) may also be brought to the Recycling Center, Monday-Saturday, 8 am - 3 pm.
Any updates or changes will be posted on the Village's website www.ridgewoodnj.net. to find your leaf schedule and area, go to the "My Services" icon or the falling leaves icon on the front page of the websites.
· NO BRUSH WILL BE COLLECTED DURING LEAF SEASON, (please bring to Recycling Ctr.).
· DO NOT put trash, stone, branches, twigs, or other yard waste into leaf piles or in bags.
· KEEP CHILDREN AWAY from leaf piles that are ready for collection
· AVOID PARKING on streets in cul-de-sacs(leaf machines cannot enter tight spaces).
· IF YOU EMPLOY A LANDSCAPER please communicate these placement dates to them. Your landscaper may obtain a permit through Village hall to dispose of your leaves.
· USE CAUTION when our leaf removal crews are on your block - take an alternate route to ensure safety for all.
· SIGN UP FOR E-NOTICES, on the village website, to stay informed about leaf collection changes.
Question - call the Streets Division at (201) 670 5585. Thank you for your cooperation.
COPYRIGHT © 2021 VILLAGE OF RIDGEWOOD
If you have any trouble with accessing information contained within this website, please contact Dylan Hansen - 201-670-5500 x276 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.