F/T PARKING ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
The Ridgewood (NJ) Police Department is looking to hire a Full-time Parking Enforcement Officer. Salary starting at $34,550/yr and will need to work evenings and Saturdays. Applications are available at the Police Dept., on the Village website https://www.ridgewoodnj.net/village-government/job-opportunities and at the police desk. Send resume, cover letter and application to Police Chief Forest Lyons, Ridgewood Police Dept., 131 N. Maple Ave., Ridgewood, NJ 07450. In addition, all requested information may also be scanned and emailed to email@example.com. All information will be reviewed as it is received as hiring is occurring on an ongoing basis until the positions are filled.
Prospective candidates must meet the following criteria, at a minimum:
- Be able to understand, speak, read and write English sufficiently to perform the duties of the position;
- Possess a valid New Jersey Driver’s License at the time of appointment;
- Have the ability to understand, remember and carry out both written and verbal instructions;
- Be able to communicate with members of the public in a polite and helpful manner;
- Be able to give testimony in a court of law;
- Be prepared and able to physically withstand long periods of walking and/or standing in all weather conditions;
- Pass the physical requirements including vision and hearing exams.
The Village of Ridgewood is an EOE and Civil Service community. All hiring is provisional.
- Hits: 1841