For the duration of the Coronavirus pandemic, Village Hall is closed to the public and meetings are being held with participants at remote locations, connecting to conferencing software provided by zoom.us.
Members of the public are invited to view meetings live using Zoom, which also allows them to “raise a hand” and contribute with voice and video when they are invited to do so during Public Comments as well as during Public Hearings during the meeting.
Please click the link below to join the virtual meeting:
Or Telephone, Dial: 1-646-558-8656
Webinar ID: 815 2850 9100
THE RIDGEWOOD VILLAGE COUNCIL
PUBLIC WORKSHOP AGENDA
May 26, 2021
1. 7:30 pm – Call to Order – Mayor
2. Statement of Compliance with Open Public Meeting Act
Mayor: “Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided by a posting on the bulletin board in Village Hall, by mail to the Ridgewood News, The Record, and by submission to all persons entitled to same as provided by law of a schedule including the date and time of this meeting.”
“Due to the fact that we continue to meet through a remote meeting format, there are some required announcements to make.
- All participants are muted during this meeting.
- Anyone wishing to make comments, may do so during Comments from the Public, and during the public hearings on any ordinances by dialing *9 on your phones to raise your hand, and then once you are recognized, dialing *6 on your phones to unmute, or by raising your hand icon if you are on your computers. You must state your name and address for the record.
- Members of the public may also submit written comments to us for any future remote meetings by either email to Donna Jackson, Deputy Village Clerk, at email@example.com, with the subject line, “Comments for Village Council Meeting” or written letter to Donna Jackson, Deputy Village Clerk. Written comments must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the day before the remote meeting in order to be read into the record during the meeting. All written comments must adhere to the time limits already set by ordinance.
- Members of the public commenting during a remote meeting shall not act in any manner to disrupt the meeting. If anyone becomes disruptive during the meeting, they will be muted. If time permits, the disruptive individual shall be allowed to speak after all other members of the public are provided an opportunity to comment.
- Any continued disruption may result in the member being prevented from speaking during the remainder of this meeting. Disruptive conduct includes, but is not limited to, shouting, interruption, and the use of profanity.”
3. Roll Call – Village Clerk
4. Flag Salute/Moment of Silence
5. Public Comments (Not to Exceed 3 Minutes per Person - 40 Minutes in Total)
6. Manager’s Report
7. Council Reports
8. Presentation – Fencing for Hudson Street Parking Garage
a. Ridgewood Water
- Award Cooperative Purchasing Program – Towmaster T-20 Trailer – Distribution Division
- Award State Contract – 2022 Ford F350 SD Super Cab Truck & Utility Body – Treatment Division
- Award State Contract – Mini Hydraulic Excavator – Distribution Division
- Award Contract – SCADA Server Software Configuration and License
- Easement Agreement – 897 Best Court
- Daily Parking Permit Price Adjustment
- Grant Identification and Execution
- Award Cooperative Purchasing Program – Axon Body Worn Cameras – Police Department
- Award State Contract – 2022 Ford F350 4x4 SD Super Cab Truck – Parks and Shade Tree Division
- Award Cooperative Purchasing Program – 9’ Western Pro Plus Snow Plow, Quad Blade and HD Snow Deflector – Parks and Shade Tree Division
- Award State Contract – 2021 Ford Expedition SUV – Parks and Recreation
- Award Cooperative Purchasing Program – Dulevo Mini Sweeper Model 850 – Solid Waste
- Award Cooperative Purchasing Program – 2021 Leach Rearloader Model 2R111 - Recycling
- Award State Contract – 2022 Ford F350 4WD SD Super Cab – Streets Division
- Award Cooperative Contract – 9’ Western Pro Plus Snow Plow, Quad Blade and HD Snow Deflector – Streets Division
- Award State Contract – 2022 Ford F350 4WD SD Super Cab – Fleet Division
- Award Cooperative Contract - 9’ Western Pro Plus Snow Plow, Quad Blade and HD Snow Deflector – Fleet Division
- Award Cooperative Contract – Single Operator Leaf Vacuum Truck – Streets Division
- 1057 Hillcrest Road – Masonry Repairs
1. Removed from Agenda
2. Pickleball Regulations
e. Operations - None
10. Public Comments (Not to Exceed 5 Minutes per Person)
1. Personnel – Review of Faulkner Act, Boards and Committees
- Hits: 412