For the duration of the Coronavirus pandemic, Village Hall is closed to the public and meetings are being held with participants at remote locations, connecting to conferencing software provided by zoom.us.
Members of the public are invited to view meetings live using Zoom, which also allows them to “raise a hand” and contribute with voice and video when they are invited to do so during Public Comments as well as during Public Hearings during the meeting.
Please click the link below to join the virtual meeting:
Or Telephone, Dial: 1-646-558-8656
Webinar ID: 861 1108 1042
THE RIDGEWOOD VILLAGE COUNCIL
PUBLIC WORKSHOP AGENDA
March 3, 2021
1. 7:30 pm – Call to Order – Mayor
2. Statement of Compliance with Open Public Meeting Act
Mayor: “Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided by a posting on the bulletin board in Village Hall, by mail to the Ridgewood News, The Record, and by submission to all persons entitled to same as provided by law of a schedule including the date and time of this meeting.”
“Due to the fact that we continue to meet through a remote meeting format, there are some required announcements to make.
- All participants are muted during this meeting.
- Anyone wishing to make comments, may do so during Comments from the Public, and during the public hearings on any ordinances by dialing *9 on your phones to raise your hand, and then once you are recognized, dialing *6 on your phones to unmute, or by raising your hand icon if you are on your computers. You must state your name and address for the record.
- Members of the public may also submit written comments to us for any future remote meetings by either email to Donna Jackson, Deputy Village Clerk, at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line, “Comments for Village Council Meeting” or written letter to Donna Jackson, Deputy Village Clerk. Written comments must be received by 4:00 p.m. on the day before the remote meeting in order to be read into the record during the meeting. All written comments must adhere to the time limits already set by ordinance.
- Members of the public commenting during a remote meeting shall not act in any manner to disrupt the meeting. If anyone becomes disruptive during the meeting, they will be muted. If time permits, the disruptive individual shall be allowed to speak after all other members of the public are provided an opportunity to comment.
- Any continued disruption may result in the member being prevented from speaking during the remainder of this meeting. Disruptive conduct includes, but is not limited to, shouting, interruption, and the use of profanity.”
3. Roll Call – Village Clerk
4. Flag Salute/Moment of Silence
5. Public Comments (Not to Exceed 3 Minutes per Person - 40 Minutes in Total)
6. Manager’s Report
7. Council Reports
a. Ridgewood Water
1. Ordinance – Propose PFAS Treatment Charge and Revise Water Rate
2. Award Contract – Water Station Improvements - Eastside and Farview Pumping Stations
3. Award Contract – Various Site Improvements – Water Storage and Pumping Facilities
b. Parking - None
1. Award Contract – Animal Control Services & Water Fowl Management
2. Award Contract Under State Contract – Spatial Data Logic Software
3. Award Contract Under State Contract – Dell Computer Replacement - Software and Hardware
4. Emergency Purchase – Rock Salt for Snow and Ice Control
5. Partial Initial Award – SCADA System – Water Pollution Control Facility
6. Award Cooperative Pricing Contract – 2021 Chevy Tahoe – Emergency Services
7. Award Contract – 2021 Resurfacing and Repairs of Various Streets
8. Award Professional Services Contract – Preserve New Jersey Historic Preservation Fund Grant
d. Policy - None
1. Proposed One Way Traffic – Glenwood Road
2. Re-appointment of Registrar of Vital Statistics
3. Amend Towing Fee Ordinances
4. Removed from Agenda
5 . Removed from Agenda
9. Review of March 10, 2021 Public Meeting Agenda
10. Public Comments (Not to Exceed 5 Minutes per Person)
11. Closed – Removed from Agenda
- Hits: 816