Skip to Main Content
Do Not Show Again
Create a Website Account
- Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
Website Sign In
To be issued a Bartender License provide the following in person to the Ridgewood Police Records Bureau during normal business hours:
1. Fill out application completely. First time applications must be signed by a notary.
2. CASH or CHECK payable to VILLAGE OF RIDGEWOOD in the amount of $25.00. We do not accept CREDIT CARDS as payment.
3. Provide two (2) passport size photos.
4. Government issued photo ID (NJ Drivers License is preferred)
5. Completed application must be returned by appointment only. For appointments please call the ABC officer between 8am and 4pm:
Det. Douglas Henky
201-670-5500 Ext. 2422
Applications take 5 - 10 business days to process. You will be contacted by the Records Bureau when your license is ready for pickup. Your license will not be valid until you are issued a hard copy by the Records Bureau.
Bartender License Instructions and Application (PDF)
OPRA / Records Request Forms
Handicap Placard Applications
Good Conduct Letter
Ridgewood License / Permit Applications
Slideshow Left Arrow
Slideshow Right Arrow