OPRA / Records Request Forms

The Ridgewood Police Records Bureau receives all records requests on behalf of Chief Forest R. Lyons, the Custodian of Records for the Ridgewood Police Department.  Open Public Records Act (OPRA), Common Law, Discovery, and MVA Accident Report requests should be submitted in writing to the Records Bureau via mail, fax, in-person at the Records window during business hours, or by emailing:


Although not required, we recommend you complete and return one of the following forms so we can best respond to your request for records:

OPRA / Records Request Form (PDF)

Motor Vehicle Accident Report Request Form (PDF)