AGENDA: CSAC Meeting--Thursday, June 17, 2021-7:30 PM in Garden Room at Village Hall
1) Franklin Avenue Corridor-- Update Status of Review by Village and Bergen County. (Engineering)
2) Pedestrian/ Bike SRTS Grants--Review NV5 Progress and Schedule. (Engineering)
3) CBDAC-- Activities Report; Transit Village Application. (Bamberg)
4) SSATF--Any Activity? Future Plans? (Bamberg/Remis/Shinozuka)
5) West Glen Avenue Sidewalks-- Capital Budget Appropriation; Plans/ Scheduling. ( Engineering)
6) West Glen Avenue/ North Monroe Street Signal-- Progress Report. (Engineering)
7) Ped-Actuated Crossing Signal-- West Glen Avenue/ Hillcrest Road Schedule; Other Locations? (Engineering)
8) Smart Street NJ--Update on Activities. (Remis/Brogan/ Buchsbaum/Reynolds)
9) RHS Drop-Off/ Pick-Up-- Recent School/ Sports Activity? Enforcement Supplied/ Needed; Next School Year? (Police/Brogan/ Sacks)
10) Girl Scout Silver Project-- Feedback to Ms. Maddy Fishkin.
11) Bryden Place/Oak Street- Glenwood Road-- Crossing Re-Opening? Traffic Counts "Before"/"After". (Engineering/ Police)
1) July/ August Schedule?
E-mail received with no Attachments
- Hits: 103