GREEN RIDGEWOOD/GREEN TEAM VIRTUAL MEETING AGENDA
May 19th 2020, 7.00 PM
- Welcome + Expanded Introductions
- Approve February meeting minutes
The Way Ahead
- Roles of the committees – What are they? Changes needed or not?
- Expectations of the Village – Council, management, residents?
- Committee or Commission?
- Membership/recruitment for the roles.
- Communications & social media, web site, etc.
- Short term plans/projects during COVID
- Grants, Grant projects, Grant writer, No-Mow project
- ERI update - the task, the need, the cost
- Silver Recertification
- Bergen Hub update, Styrofoam program
- Single Use Plastic Bag Bans
- RHS Green Club & BFMS project - update
- Middle school sustainability/environmental grant – update
- Activities in the schools/HAS’s
- Wild Duck Pond improvement
- RGEAs - Bergen County, Glen Rock, Ridgewood?
- Daffodil Festival & Earth Day Fair 2020 – banner, T-shirts, etc
- Future Events: Movie “Wasted”? Geothermal Lunch & Learn? EV’s?
- New business
For discussion if requested/time allows
- NJ Green Amendment – see https://forthegenerations.org/resources/states-pursuing-green-amendments/new-jersey/
- Green Business Program
- Waste reduction/Food waste pilot
- Green Ridgewood/Green Team Bylaws
Next meeting: Tuesday June 16th 7:00 pm, venue?
- Hits: 339