VILLAGE OF RIDGEWOOD
NOTICE OF VIRTUAL ONLINE ZONING BOARD OF ADJUSTMENT MEETING
PLEASE TAKE NOTICE, that the Zoning Board of Adjustment of the Village of Ridgewood will be holding its regularly scheduled meeting remotely via electronic means via Zoom Webinar on Tuesday, May 12, 2020 at 7:30 PM.
Public access to Zoom Meetings: You may attend the meeting through one of the following options:
1. Join the Meeting from your computer, tablet, or smartphone at the following web address: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84381355849?pwd=QWpDR1lUQjRQNXB2L2tqOEc3RXlnUT09 Password: 010084
2. Dial-in using your phone United States (toll-free): +1 646 558 8656
3. Join from a video conferencing room or system. Dial-in or type https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84381355849?pwd=QWpDR1lUQjRQNXB2L2tqOEc3RXlnUT09 Password: 010084 Webinar ID: 843 8135 5849
If you are new to “Zoom”, you can obtain the App now and be ready before the first meeting starts by downloading the “ZOOM Cloud Meetings” App.
Public participation during Zoom Meetings: Members of the public are encouraged to join the Meeting prior to its start time. Members who arrive early will be placed in a waiting room until the Meeting starts. Members of the public will join muted and must remain muted until they are acknowledged during the public comments/question portions of the Meeting. Only the Meeting Organizer will disengage the “mute” and allow a participant or attendee to speak on the record. In order to participate in the public comment/question portions of the Meeting, you may utilize one of the following options:
1. Submit your question/comment to the Board Secretary, a minimum of two (2) days prior to the Meeting date.
2. Smart Device/Computer. You must type a request to the Meeting Organizer via the “Chat” feature on the App by stating only your name and address for the record by Smart Device or Computer. The Board Chairperson will then acknowledge you when it is your turn to speak. The Chat feature should only be used to indicate your desire to participate in the public comment/question portions of the Meeting. No comments or questions placed in the Chat will be discussed.
3. Phone only. Once all Chat requests are complete, the Board Chairman will ask phone participants to state their names and address only, and then acknowledge each one when it is their turn to speak. Any member of the public who intends to present an exhibit during the hearing, must submit it to the Board Secretary at least two (2) days prior to the meeting date so that they can be marked into evidence. Public comments are limited to seven (7) minutes in order to maintain necessary decorum. Violators of the above Rules will be disconnected from the Meeting. Public access to application files: All application files can be viewed at the following Web address: www.ridgewoodnj.net . Members of the public who do not have internet access should contact the Board Secretary via telephone at (201)670-5500 x240. All questions, comments and submittals should be directed to the Board Secretary Monday through Friday during the hours of 8:30 AM and 4:30 PM. Jane Wondergem, Secretary, Zoning Board of Adjustment 201-670-5500 x240, Email: email@example.com.
These Meetings are proceeding under the guideline provided by the New Jersey Department of Community Affairs (DCA) and the electronic meeting protocols have been promulgated pursuant to the DCA directive and have not been statutorily adopted or upheld by the Superior Court Division’s Guidance for Remote Public Meetings, and the Board cannot provide legal advice as to whether the guideline and the notice provisions provided therein will be sustainable upon challenge to the Superior Court. The Board will consider reasonable suggestions and requests for accommodation that may be presented by the applicant and that all such requests will be considered in light of providing access to the public, clarity, and coordination of presentation and preservation of the due process rights of all parties to be heard and participate in the public hearing.
- Hits: 352