As an update to yesterday’s E-Notice on the train station parking lot construction, please be aware of the following:
* The train station parking lot construction will begin on April 8, 2019, for the next 3-4 months for renovation and addition of 35 parking spaces.
* During the construction, up to 40 parking spaces may not be available at the train station lot.
* Premium parking permits (the hang tag used in the train station lot) may be used in all lots which include: Hudson Lot (parking is allowed in the 3 rows farthest away from Broad Street), Prospect Lot, Chestnut Lot, North Walnut Lot and Cottage Place Lot.
* All parking permit holders are not allowed to park in shoppers/diners or CBD Employee parking spaces or in spaces designated as Hudson Lot Permits only.
* Commuters who are currently paying meters or using Parkmobile at the train station lot will find additional parking at the Cottage Place lot, using kiosk or Parkmobile.
During the construction period:
* Residents are encouraged to make alternate travel plans to/from the train station as parking will be limited.
* In the event of severe weather, work may be postponed.
* For your safety, please obey all posted signs and do not travel through barricaded areas.
We thank you for your patience and cooperation during the construction.
- Hits: 792