E-NOTICE FOR SPECIAL PICKUP – TREE LIMBS AND BRANCHES
Due to the March 7th snow and wind storm and the resultant extensive damage to trees in the public right-of-way, the Ridgewood Parks Department and Streets Department will perform a curbside branch and limb collection beginning March 19, 2018.
Effective Monday, March 19th, the Parks and Street Departments will conduct ONE town-wide collection of tree limbs and branches, in the order of the leaf collection routes, beginning in Section A, as follows:
- Monday, March 19th – Section A
- Tuesday, March 20th – Section B
- Wednesday, March 21st – Section C
- Thursday, March 22nd – Section D
and limited to the following storm damaged items:
- Branches and limbs, must be cut no longer than 3 feet in length, from all trees located in the public right of way
- Branches and limbs from other storm damaged trees on your property not exceeding 5 inches in diameter.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE:
- Place the branches (no larger than 5 inches in diameter and no longer than 3 feet in length) at the edge of your property, but not in the roadway or blocking the sidewalk. The Parks and Street Departments will not collect tree limbs and branches off of residents’ properties and also will not collect tree trunks, logs, or firewood.
- If you are able, please assist in the cleanup by bringing your branches to the Graydon Pool parking lot, and placing them in the barricaded area.
- Trees on private property remain the responsibility of the homeowner, and as such, damaged trees are the homeowner’s responsibility.
Once this pickup has taken place, there will be no additional pickups for these tree limbs and branches.
- Hits: 2344