Ridgewood Environmental Advisory Committee
The committee assists the Village Council in long-range planning with respect to environmental issues. REAC anticipates environmental problems, researches and recommends solutions.
- Bob Upton* - Chair
- George Wolfson* - Vice-Chair
- Eleanor Gruber*
- Lisa Summers
- Yingying Du
- Pam Perron
- Christine Amundsen
- Michael Sedon - Village Council Representative
- Jennie Smith Wilson - Board of Education Representative
- Mary Mogerley - Parks & Recreation Representative
- Village Staff Member - Open
*Indicates a member of the Green Team Advisory Committee
Email at: email@example.com to contact REAC or the Green Team
REAC and the Green Team hold joint meetings on the 3rd Tuesday of each month at 7.45 PM in the Garden Room, Village Hall. Meetings are open to the public.