PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, April 17, 2018
Village Hall Court Room – 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
1. 7:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.Roll call: Knudsen, Voigt, Joel, Patire, Scheibner, Torielli, McWilliams, Barto, Van Goor
2. 7:30 p.m. – 7:35 p.m. - Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
3. 7:40 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. – 200/210 South Broad Avenue, LLC, Preliminary and Final Major Site Plan and C Variance, Block 3905, Lot 6 and 7 - Pubic Hearing continued from November 7, 2017 – Carried to June 19, 2018 without further notice and without prejudice to the Board
4. 7:45 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Richard Queen & Robert Rigoglioso, Minor Sub-Division, 248 Franklin Turnpike, Block 2906 Lot 2.02 & 2.06
5. 9:00 p.m. – 9:05 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: May 16, 2017
6. 9:05 p.m. – Executive Session (if necessary)
7. Adjournment - In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Susan Knudsen, Jeff Voigt, Joel Torielli, Melanie McWilliams, David Scheibner, Richard Joel, Debbie Patire, Frances Barto, James Van Goor
Professional Staff: Christopher Martin, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Brigette Bogart, Village Planner; Michael Cafarelli, Board Secretary
- Hits: 1385