PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, February 6, 2018
Village Hall Court Room – 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
- 7:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Knudsen, Voigt, Joel, Patire, Scheibner, Torielli, McWilliams, Barto, Van Goor
2. 7:30 p.m. – 7:35 p.m. - Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
3. 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics, Correspondence Received by the Board
4. 7:40 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. – 200/210 South Broad Avenue, LLC, Preliminary and Final Major Site Plan and C Variance, Block 3905, Lot 6 and 7 – Pubic Hearing continued from November 7, 2017 – continued from January 16, 2018. To be carried to March 6, 2018 without prejudice to the Board
5. 7:45 p.m. – 8:05 p.m. – 257 Ridgewood Avenue, LLC, Block 3703, Lot 4, 6, & 8.01, Preliminary and Final Major Site Plan. Adoption of Memorializing Resolution of Approval – continued from January 16, 2018 without further notice and without prejudice to the Board
6. 8:05 p.m. – 8:25 p.m. – KS Broad Street II, Preliminary and Final Major Site Plan, 76 & 80 Chestnut Street and 25-27 Franklin Avenue, Block 2005, Lots 11,12,13,14. Adoption of Memorializing Resolution of Approval – continued from January 16, 2018 without further notice and without prejudice to the Board
7. 8:25 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Ridgewood Water, Informal Review, 205 East Glen Avenue, Block 3107, Lot 33.01. Adoption of Memorializing Resolution of Approval
8. 8:30 p.m. – 8:35 p.m. – Ridgewood Water, Informal Review, Dead End of Salem Lane, Block 4805, Lot 4. Adoption of Memorializing Resolution of Approval
9. 8:35 p.m. – 8:40 p.m. – Robert Jennee, Minor Subdivision and C Variance, 246 Mountain Road, Block 2509, Lot 13.01. Adoption of Memorializing Resolution of Denial
10. 8:40 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Ordinance #3625, which amends Chapter 190, Land Use and Development to permit certain illuminated signs in the B-1, B-2, and C Districts
11. 9:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. – Calbi, Minor Subdivision and Permit for not Abutting Street, 315 East Glen Avenue, Block 2106, Lot 20. Public Hearing continued from December 19, 2017 without further notice and without prejudice to the Board
12. 10:30 p.m. – 10:35 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: March 7, 2017
13. 10:35 p.m. – Executive Session (if necessary)
14. Adjournment - In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Professional Staff: Christopher Martin, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Brigette Bogart, Village Planner; Michael Cafarelli, Board SecretaryMembers: Susan Knudsen, Jeff Voigt, Joel Torielli, Melanie McWilliams, David Scheibner, Richard Joel, Debbie Patire, Frances Barto, James Van Goor
- Hits: 1704