PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, September 15, 2020
THIS WILL BE A VIRTUAL ONLINE PUBLIC MEETING
For the duration of the Coronavirus Health Emergency, Village Hall is closed to the public and meetings are held with participants at remote locations, connecting to conferencing software provided by zoom.us. Members of the public are invited to view meetings live using the Zoom client, which also allows them to “raise a hand” and contribute with voice and video when they are invited to do so during public portions of the meeting.
Please click the link below to join the virtual meeting:
Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):
US: +1 646 558 8656
Webinar ID: 840 2517 0923
In the alternative, if you cannot join the live meeting remotely for any reason, you may contact Jane Wondergem, the Planning Board Secretary at (201)670-5500 x240 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
7:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Knudsen, Van Goor, Reynolds, Joel, Patire, Hooban, Barto, Wesner, O’Brien
- 7:30 p.m. – 7:35 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
- 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics, Correspondence Received by the Board
7:40 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Historic Preservation Commission Review:
- Mahalo Holistic Beauty Bar, 48 E. Ridgewood Avenue, Block 3809, Lot 5 – proposed sign
- DUXIANA, 63 E. Ridgewood Avenue, Block 3805, Lot 11 – paint façade
- Wilk Residence, 299 W. Ridgewood Avenue, Block 2104, Lot 12 – proposed addition, pool, patio
- 8:30 p.m. – 8:40 p.m. – Discussion Re: An Ordinance to amend Chapter 190 of the Code of the Village of Ridgewood at Section 190-85 & 190-119 to exempt certain lighting installed in a right of way from various requirements and design standards.
- 8:40 p.m. – 8:45 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: August 18, 2020
- 8:45 p.m. – Executive Session (if necessary)
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Susan Knudsen, James Van Goor, Lorraine Reynolds, Richard Joel, Melanie Hooban, Debbie Patire, Frances Barto, Alysson Wesner, Dianne O’Brien
Professional Staff: Christopher Martin, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Maryann Bucci-Carter, Village Planner; Jane Wondergem, Board Secretary
- Hits: 313