PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING AGENDA
Tuesday, March 17, 2020
Village Hall Court Room – 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
- 7:30 p.m. – Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Hache, Van Goor, Knudsen, Joel, Torielli, Patire, Hooban, Barto, Wesner, O’Brien
- 7:30 p.m. – 7:35 p.m. – Public Comments on Topics not Pending Before the Board
- 7:35 p.m. – 7:40 p.m. – Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics, Correspondence Received by the Board
7:40 p.m. – 8:15 p.m. – Historic Preservation Commission Reviews:
- 11:Eleven Healing, 14 West Ridgewood Avenue – proposed sign
- Pure Impact Fitness, 44 Franklin Avenue – proposed sign and awning replacement
- Pangea, 35 East Ridgewood Avenue – proposed sign and blade sign
- 8:15 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. – Board of Education/Orchard School, 230 Demarest Street, Block 2310, Lot 10 - Major Soil Permit
- 8:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. – Public Hearing on the Third Round Housing Element and Fair Share Plan amendment to the Master Plan
- 9:40 p.m. – 9:45 p.m. – Adoption of Minutes: December 17, 2019; March 3, 2020
- 9:45 p.m. – Executive Session (if necessary)
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Ramon Hache, James Van Goor, Susan Knudsen, Richard Joel, Joel Torielli, Melanie Hooban, Debbie Patire, Frances Barto, Alysson Wesner, Dianne O’Brien
Professional Staff: Christopher Martin, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Maryann Bucci-Carter, Village Planner; Jane Wondergem, Board Secretary
- Hits: 64