Elements of the Gas Service Upgrade Project :
• Ferreira Construction will again use Village Police Officers for traffic control, like they did for the work in the East Glen Avenue area earlier this year.
• There will be no steel road plates used. All parties agreed to this.
• Trenches will be topped with hot mix I-5 asphalt mix, followed by final restoration later.
• The contractor's crews would like to work 6 days per week, weather and Village permitting. No work on Sunday.
• Trenches will be generally 18-inches wide.
• House services will be done after the main work is complete, but coordinated to minimize natural gas service interruptions during the winter heating days.
• Ferreira will continue to use their current staging area. Some equipment will be left on streets overnight in the Lawns area.
• Work will not occurred during inclement weather periods.
Click Here for Map of roads scheduled for work
The Ridgewood Village Council has approved FREE Parking in the Ridgewood metered lots on Saturday, December 13, 20 and 27.
Come shop and dine in Ridgewood!
AMENDMENT TO MEETING SCHEDULE
Special Public Meeting: Tuesday, December 16, 2014
Change of Location
In accordance with the provisions of the "Open Public Meetings Act," please be advised that the Planning Board has scheduled a special public meeting and work session for TUESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2014, in the Benjamin Franklin Middle School Auditorium, 335 North Van Dien Avenue, Ridgewood, NJ - 7:30 P.M
The Board may take official action during this Special Public Meeting at which time the Board will continue the public hearing concerning a proposed amendment to the Land Use Plan Element of the Master Plan which would recommend changes in zone district classifications and boundaries within the Central Business District and surrounding area, creating the AH-2, B-3-R, and C-R Zone Districts and amending the existing C Zone District.
All meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work session meetings, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings which are always open to members of the general public.
Building Department Conferences
Building Department Director Thomas Yotka will hold office hours for Ridgewood contractors and residents on Tuesday December 16, 2014 between the hours of 5:00pm to 7:00pm. This is an opportunity to meet Tom and share your thoughts and become aware of departmental