Proposed Parking Lot Reconfiguration - Train Station Expansion
Proposed parking lot reconfiguration details are: (Click Here for Drawing)
- One bench, center of island, to be provided by others.
- 11 decorative streetlights, matching pattern used in the Village
- An increase of 38 parking spaces
- 15 trees are to be removed. All were examined by the Village Arborist for health, most were in poor health.
- 14 trees are to be planted, 11 of which will be red oaks
- 44 of the reconfigured spaces will be for compact cars, with a stall size of 9-wide by 16-feet deep.
- One way counter-clockwise circulation in the parking lot.
- 22-foot wide circulation lane.
- Center island is to be 14-feet wide.(It is currently approx. 33 feet wide, at the widest section)
- Sidewalk in the center island to be 5-feet in width.
- Standard 9-foot by 18-foot parking stalls surrounding the center island
- Center island sidewalk to be tinted a dark color (as per SHPO).
- Existing lot has 107 parking spaces. Reconfigured lot will have 145 parking spaces.