Please submit all requests through the Engineering Division.
The Division of Parking and Traffic, commonly referred to as the Signal Divison or Signal Bureau, is charged with the following responsibilities:
1. Operate and maintain public off-street parking facilities of the village.
2. Install, repair and maintain parking meters of the village.
3. Inspect, install, repair and maintain traffic signals, lines and markers as authorized.
4. Inspect, install, maintain and repair fire alarm boxes and equipment.
5. Have such powers and duties with respect to village-owned radio equipment as shall be delegated by the Manager.
The Signal Division has many additional responsibilites. A full description will be available soon, please check back.
561 Prospect Street
Glen Rock, NJ
7:30 A.M. - 3:30 P.M.
There are no Contacts to display
COPYRIGHT © 2020 VILLAGE OF RIDGEWOOD
If you have any trouble with accessing information contained within this website, please contact Dylan Hansen - 201-670-5500 x276 or by email email@example.com.