PLANNING BOARD PUBLIC MEETING NOTICE/AGENDA
Monday, January 7, 2013
Village Hall Court Room – 7:30 P.M.
(all timeframes and the order of agenda items below are approximate and subject to change)
1. 7:30 p.m.- Call to Order, Statement of Compliance, Flag Salute, Roll Call - In accordance with the provisions of Section 10:4-8d of the Open Public Meetings Act, the date, location, and time of the commencement of this meeting is reflected in a meeting notice, a copy of which schedule has been filed with the Village Manager and the Village Clerk, The Ridgewood News and The Record newspapers, and posted on the bulletin board in the entry lobby of the Village municipal offices at 131 North Maple Avenue, and on the Village website, all in accordance with the provisions of the Open Public Meetings Act.
Roll call: Aronsohn, Bigos, Pucciarelli, Nalbantian, Hurley, Reilly, Suriano, Joel, Grant, Shinozuka, Dockray
2. 7:35 p.m. – 7:45 p.m. - Public Comments on Non Agenda Topics
3. 7:45 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. - Committee/Commission/Professional Updates for Non Agenda Topics
4. 8:00 p.m. – 10:15 p.m. - Multifamily Housing in or near CBD
a. 8:00 – 8:15 – Introduction
b. 8:15 – 8:45 – Dinallo Construction Corp. presentation – 9-17 Franklin Ave., 25-27 Franklin Ave., 80 Chestnut St., 76 Chestnut St., Block 2005, Lots 11-15
c. 8:45 – 9:15 – 257 Ridgewood Avenue LLC presentation – 253-257 E. Ridgewood Ave., Block 3703, Lots 4, 6, 8.01
d. 9:15 – 10:15 – Discussion re: Draft Ordinance regarding development standards for multifamily housing in CBD area.
5. 10:15 p.m. – 10:20 p.m. – Approval of Minutes – November 20, 2012
6. 10:20 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. – Executive session if needed
In accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, all meetings of the Ridgewood Planning Board (i.e., official public meetings, work sessions, pre-meeting assemblies and special meetings) are public meetings, which are always open to members of the general public.
Members: Mayor Paul Aronsohn, Nancy Bigos, Councilman Pucciarelli, Charles Nalbantian, Morgan Hurley, Kevin Reilly, Costantino Suriano, Richard Joel, Cyril Grant, Jane Shinozuka, Wendy Dockray
Professional Staff: Blais L. Brancheau, Planner; Gail L. Price, Esq., Board Attorney; Christopher J. Rutishauser, Village Engineer; Jane Wondergem, Board Secretary