1) Franklin Avenue Corridor-- Status of Municipal Agreements. ( Engineering/ Voigt)
2) Crosswalk at Van Emburgh Avenue/ Hampshire Road-- Update on Construction Status. (Engineering)
3) Pedestrian/ Bike SRTS Grants-- Consultant Selection/ NJDOT discussions. (Engineering)
4) CBDAC-- Activities Report. (Shinozuka)
5) Kenilworth Avenue/ Spring Avenue-- NEWS: Northbound approach STOP Logo installed in August.
6) North Walnut Street-- Status of Interactive Speed Sign Installation? Before and After Study?(Engineering)
7) Union Street-- Refurbishment of Thermoplastic Markings- Status? (Engineering)
8) SSATF-- GWMS Map Progress Report. (Bamberg/ Shinozuka/ Buchsbaum/ Ms. Remis)
9) Starbucks Driveway-- Field Visit Report. ( Engineering)
10) Irving Street/ East Ridgewood Avenue-- NEWS: Ped X-ing Signs installed in August.
11) Traffic Control Measures in The Lawns-- Review of Prior Recommendations and Final Report. (Engineering)
12) West Glen Avenue Sidewalks--Status of 2019 Construction Project-- Hillcrest Road- North Monroe Street. Status of Concept Plan For Areas with Site Issues. ( Engineering)
13) Long-Term Programs/ Policy Discussions.(On-Going)
1) Oak Street Crosswalks/ School Bus Locations.(Engineering/ Brogan)
2) Ridgewood Master Plan Visioning Workshops-- September 21 and 28 at 9:30 AM-12:30 PM in Village Hall.
- Hits: 220