1) Franklin Avenue Corridor-- Status of Village Efforts to Complete Municipal Agreements and/or Resolutions. (Voigt/ Engineering)
2) Crosswalk at Van Emburgh Avenue/Hampshire Road--Update on Construction Status? (Engineering)
3) Pedestrian/Bike SRTS Grants-- Status of Response to NJDOT Comments? (Engineering)
4) CBDAC--Activities Report (Shinozuka)
5) Kenilworth Road/Spring Avenue-- STOP Logo Installation Status. Southbound (non- elongated) Installed in May; Northbound?
6) North Walnut Street-- Review of Prior Traffic Calming Suggestions/Research on Effectiveness of Safety Measures/ List of Options to Be Considered. (Engineering/ Voigt)
7) Union Street-- Status of Signal Division Review of Signage and Markings. (Engineering)
8) SSATF- Final Report on S/W/L Project; Status of GWMS Drop-Off/ Pick-Up Map (Bamberg/ Shinozuka/Buchsbaum/ Ms. Remis)
9) Starbucks Driveway- Status of Traffic Management Plan Implementation? Maintenance Agreements? (Engineering)
10) Irving Street/ East Ridgewood Avenue-- County Response to Village Request for PED Signs? (Engineering)
11) Long-Term Programs/Policy Discussions (On-Going)
- a) West Glen Avenue Sidewalks-- Hillcrest Road/ North Monroe Street- Concept Plan; In-Fill Segments (Engineering)
1) CSAC July and August Meetings.
- Hits: 135